Orders for Curbside Pickup
- Pickup hours: Monday–Saturday 9 AM–12 PM and 1–4 PM. We will expand service hours when we can; these are the hours to start.
- To place an order, place items "on hold" through the library catalog, the Vernon Library app, or by telephone.
- You may request up to 5 items at a time. This number is based on the time it takes to retrieve items from the shelves and the number of staff that can safely work at one time. We will expand this limit as we are able; this is the limit to start.
- Due to the volume of requests, it may take up to 7 days for your order to be ready.
- Please do not come to the library until you receive an email that your order is ready. Items may appear as "checked out" in your account before your order is fully processed.
- You may return items that you have checked out now.
- Most materials are now due July 1.
- Return items using the drive-up book bins in front of the library only. The building and remote book drops remain closed.
- Do not return any large or fragile items yet. If you have an item such as a telescope, camera, e-reader, or backpack that is not appropriate for a book return slot, please hang onto it for now. We will contact you.
- Materials will be quarantined for 7 days before staff check them in. Please allow 14 days for your account to show your returns.
- Remember: this library does not charge overdue fines.